Based on J. Michael Lennon and Donna Pedro Lennon’s updated and revised Norman Mailer: Works and Days, this project provides researchers with the definitive primary bibliography of Norman Mailer’s publications and an overview of important biographical events in Mailer’s life.
- Norman Mailer’s Preface
- J. Michael Lennon’s Introduction
- Gerald R. Lucas’ Introduction to the Digital Edition
- Acknowledgments and Appreciations
- August 30, 2017: Theme obsolesce broke the site; we now have a new theme thanks to Independent Publisher. Search is still broken, but will hopefully be back online shortly.
- July 1, 2017: Work on Selected Secondary Bibliography begins.
- October 1, 2016: “Days” (v1) published.
- July 1, 2016: “Days” beta published.
- April 1, 2016: Work on “Days” begins.
- October 1, 2015: “Works” (v1) published.
- July 1, 2015: Beta released for user comments.
This project is currently under development, so anything can still change. “Works” (v1) was completed in October 2015. “Days” (v1) was completed in 2016. Work on the selected bibliography will run throughout 2017, leading to a second-edition of Norman Mailer: Works and Days coming in 2018. That said, many links may be broken to sources not yet entered. Any comments, questions, or suggestions may be submitted via our Contact page or tweeted to @drgrlucas (#MailerWorks).